Friday, March 30, 2012

Nepal2011: Colostomy Got Me Here

May 2011
Trekking to Everest Base Camp was an absolutely awesome trek! 
I can honestly say there was not a single minute when I thought I would rather be somewhere else.  Really!
I couldn’t dream for more … 

Spectacular Nepalese landscape

Happy & friendly Nepalese people

A varied but like-minded team from Canada

Physically & mentally challenging trek





Trekking to Everest Base Camp
was on my ‘bucket list’ for decades.


Cancer & Colostomy motivated me to

Just do it !

1 comment:

  1. Shannon foust TownsendApril 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM

    This is definitely an inspiration to those who live with a colostomy , its amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it and to not let anything stop us from doing what we want to do! Good luck on your journey my friend stay safe and well! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers always!

    ReplyDelete